Document: PSIG.00 INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The Integrated Management System of Quality, Environment and Information Security of MUTISHAN GLOBAL pursues as a fundamental objective the improvement of our Marketing services, branding design and development of IT solutions through continuous improvement, with the ultimate goal of being able to offer our customers an excellent service in all aspects and a total satisfaction of all expectations.
Due to our activity, in MUTISHAN we know that information is an asset with a high value for our organization and therefore requires adequate protection and management in order to give continuity to our line of business and minimize possible damage caused by failures in Information Security.
For all this MUTISHAN acquires the following commitments:
● Full satisfaction of our customers.
● Maintenance of adequate communication channels with customers and other interested parties for the detection of their current and future needs, in order to ensure their satisfaction with respect to the fulfillment of their needs, requirements and expectations.
● The ongoing commitment to Quality, Environmental and Information Security Management will be evidenced through training and awareness programs that promote participative management in these areas, making it possible for personnel skills to be used for the continuous improvement of the production process.
● To guarantee the development of its activities within the applicable rules and regulations, it will comply with the legislation and regulations in force, as well as with other requirements subscribed with its clients, including those related to the Environment and Information Security.
● Comply with the requirements and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, environment and Information Security, through the implementation of measurement and monitoring systems of the services provided to our customers, as well as quality, environment and Information Security objectives.
● Ensure business continuity by developing continuity plans in accordance with recognized methodologies.
● Promote responsibility towards the environment at all levels of the company by providing adequate training to all staff.
● Prevention, control and minimization of environmental effects generated in the environment, derived from MUTISHAN’s activity.
● Perform and periodically review a risk analysis based on recognized methods that allow us to establish the level of information security and minimize risks through the development of specific policies, technical solutions and contractual agreements with specialized organizations.
● MUTISHAN personnel will carry out their work oriented to the achievement of the objectives set and in accordance, at all times, with the legal, environmental, YES and customer requirements. Document: PSIG.00 INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY In force: 10/12/2021
● Commitment of information to interested parties.
● Selection of suppliers and subcontractors based on quality and environmental criteria. The management of MUTISHAN, based on its risk analysis and management methodology declares to be aware of and consequently accept the risks that once implemented all the controls related to its Quality and Information Security management system have remained above the acceptable risk level defined in the corresponding procedure.
In Madrid on December 10, 2021